Digital Video Recorders (DVRs)
The Barracuda DVR aims to be the easiest to use among digital surveillance systems, and it succeeds at that goal.
The Barracuda is incredibly feature rich with 24 hours at-a-glance searching and object detection which is among other advanced features like point of sale integration. This means that not only is it technically advanced, but it is so easy to use that you will actually use it to increase customer service and decrease losses. The technical details are below, but for those who want results, the Barracuda provides them in spades.
The Remote view features identical to the desktop software. You can search your POS transactions and save video from anywhere with an internet connection. Also included is smart phone remote viewing software which allows you to keep an eye on your business any time and from any place.
The most advanced features mean nothing if a system is difficult to use. Our Barracuda DVR is so easy to use that our all inclusive training sessions normally last about one hour total.
DVR SOFTWARE FEATURES:
- 4, 8, 16, 24 or 32 Channel Camera Inputs
- Recording Speed of 30, 60, 120, 240, or 480 FPS
- 1, 4, 7, 9, 16, 25, 32 Screen Splits
- 4, 8, 16 Channel Sensor Inputs
- RGB (VGA), Composite Video Outputs
- D1, Half-D1, CIF Screen Resolution
- 5 Levels of Recording Quality Control
- 2-4 KB (320x240, Medium Level) Size of Image
- H.263 High Compression CODEC
- Screen Switching Speed of 1-10 Seconds
- Over 400 TV Line (1 Screen) TV-Out Resolution
- On-Board Motion Detection
- 4, 8, 16 Channel Audio Input
- RS232 PTZ Control (PAN / TILT / ZOOM / IRIS)
- Client & Web Based Network Control
- Serial Port Integration with Integrated Decoder for POS Integration
- Windows Mobile Enabled Smart Phone Viewing
- Multiple Search Features